Rose Noir Designs worked exclusively with us to create this collection of latex fabulousness.
- Bespoke glossy sleeveless trench coat in the thickest version of transparent latex
- Wrap style with matching latex sash
- Sleeveless, collared, with a plunge neck
- Slanted, functional pockets (though its latex so don't put sharp or metal objects in there!)
- Trench coat panel along the shoulders and top
- Panel and pockets have Art Nouveau motifs handpainted on
- Shown in transparent grey with gold
- Motifs can be silver
- Latex is always available in pink or grey, and may be available in other colours on request
- Wear it with matching items or lingerie or anything at all! Just don't get too much metal near it
- Worried about what latex is like to wear and wash? I've done a video here, or Lydia wrote an excellent blog for you
If you're a latex fan then you'll know that making latex garment is a slow, zen-like process of carefully and precisely bonding seams together using glues and solvents, which is practically an art form in itself. As each garment is hand-made anyway, Rose and I have agreed to do these garments made-to-measure, so please expect to need a tape measure, fill in a form, and give us about 8 weeks to finish your item.