Rose Noir Designs worked exclusively with us to create this collection of latex fabulousness.
- Bespoke latex 6-strap garter belt
- Deep, retro shape
- Sits on the natural waist
- Opaque centre panel
- Narrow at the back so you can wiggle in and out
- Transparent latex sides
- Art Nouveau motifs handpainted on the transparent latex
- Shown in black and transparent grey with gold
- Motifs can be silver
- Latex is always available in black, plum and pink, and may be available in other colours on request
- Wear it with matching items or lingerie or anything at all! Just don't get too much metal near it
- Worried about what latex is like to wear and wash? I've done a video here, or Lydia wrote an excellent blog for you
If you're a latex fan then you'll know that making latex garment is a slow, zen-like process of carefully and precisely bonding seams together using glues and solvents, which is practically an art form in itself. As each garment is hand-made anyway, Rose and I have agreed to do these garments made-to-measure, so please expect to need a tape measure, fill in a form, and give us about 8 weeks to finish your item.