Rose Noir Designs
KMD x Rose Noir Latex Nouveau Longline Bra
Rose Noir Designs worked exclusively with us to create this collection of latex fabulousness.
- Bespoke underwired latex longline bra
- 3-part cut-and-glued (the latex version of sewing) cup
- Bottom part opaque, top transparent
- Handpainted Art Nouveau motifs
- Opaque latex longline cradle and wings
- Metal hardware (not shown as we didn't have it for sampling, sorry)
- Hooks and eyes at the back
- Shown in plum/transparent grey/gold and black/transparent grey/silver
- Latex is always available in black, plum and pink, and may be available in other colours on request
- Please check for available sizes; we've developed this across a wide range but it uses a wire that does have some limits
- Wear it with matching items or lingerie or anything at all! Just don't get too much metal near it
- Worried about what latex is like to wear and wash? I've done a video here, or Lydia wrote an excellent blog for you
If you're a latex fan then you'll know that making latex garment is a slow, zen-like process of carefully and precisely bonding seams together using glues and solvents, which is practically an art form in itself. As each garment is hand-made anyway, Rose and I have agreed to do these garments made-to-measure, so please expect to need a tape measure, fill in a form, and give us about 8 weeks to finish your item.