Rose Noir Designs worked exclusively with us to create this collection of latex fabulousness.
- Bespoke latex high neck top
- Based on a vintage bed jacket!
- Opaque, tight body, with centre cut-out
- Transparent latex high neck collar and cap sleeves
- Handpainted Art Nouveau motifs on collar and sleeves
- Zip at the back
- Shown in black and transparent grey with gold, and pink/grey/silver
- Latex is always available in black, plum and pink, and may be available in other colours on request
- Wear it with matching items or lingerie or anything at all! Just don't get too much metal near it
- Worried about what latex is like to wear and wash? I've done a video here, or Lydia wrote an excellent blog for you
If you're a latex fan then you'll know that making latex garment is a slow, zen-like process of carefully and precisely bonding seams together using glues and solvents, which is practically an art form in itself. As each garment is hand-made anyway, Rose and I have agreed to do these garments made-to-measure, so please expect to need a tape measure, fill in a form, and give us about 8 weeks to finish your item.