- Want to try sewing your own?
- This pattern is by Lou Watson, our current pattern/production/corsetiere. This pattern was designed to print and make at home.
- Prints out and A4/US letter size paper
- XXS-XL sizes, see chart for details
- Makes a soft, stretchy super high waist suspender/cincher - though this won't do much shaping unless you alter some details (you could add boning and make the centre front non-stretch)
- Use stretch fabric for this, but it doesn't have to be sheer.
- You will need to buy the fabric, elastic etc and sew this yourself (if you are in the USA you may find Lou's other retailer, The Bra Makery, helpful for this)
- Instructions are included as well as the pattern, and you can ask questions in the Deadlies group
- File link shown after order and sent by email - check your spam filter! :)
Should you by any chance use this for commercial production, know this;
we will find you.