- Want to try sewing your own?
- This pattern is by Lou Watson, our current pattern/production/corsetiere. This pattern was designed to print and make at home.
- Prints out and A4/US letter size paper
- XXS-XL sizes, see chart for details
- Makes a double layered crop top style halterneck bralette with underbust cut-out. Fair to say this is more decorative than functional depending on how affected by gravity you are.
- Use stretch fabric for this, but it doesn't have to be sheer.
- You will need to buy the fabric, elastic etc and sew this yourself (if you are in the USA you may find Lou's other retailer, The Bra Makery, helpful for this)
- Instructions are included as well as the pattern, and you can ask questions in the Deadlies group
- File link shown after order and sent by email - check your spam filter! :)
Should you by any chance use this for commercial production, know this;
we will find you.