- Want to try sewing your own?
- One of our oldest, favourite vintage inspired Big Knicker patterns
- You will need to buy the fabric, elastic etc and sew this yourself
- Based on vintage looks, this works best in a stretch fabric (our current versions use dancewear fabrics that stretch every which way, older versions used powernet which have a smaller range for best fit)
- Warning; because this is a one piece knicker with no side seams, it needs a huge piece of paper and a professional printer. Triple check the scale!
- Also the inverted V cut on the front legline? Bit annoying to sew
- File link shown after order and sent by email - check your spam filter! :)
Should you by any chance use this for commercial production, know this;
we will find you.