Rose Noir Designs
KMD x Rose Noir Latex Fully Fashioned Stockings
Rose Noir Designs worked exclusively with us to create this collection of latex fabulousness.
- Bespoke latex seamed, shaped stockings
- Made flat and then seamed up the back
- Contrast seam, reinforced foot and welt (top)
- Concentric bands are handpainted at the top
- The very thinnest transparent latex is used so please wear with care as latex can rip (but doesn't ladder)
- Slightly pointed foot has a hole in the bottom, deliberately, so that you can't trap air in the garment and explode it while getting it on!
- Shown in plum and in transparent grey, both with gold
- Latex paint can be silver
- Latex is always available in black, plum, grey and pink, and may be available in other colours on request
- Wear it with matching items or lingerie or anything at all! Just don't get too much metal near it
- Worried about what latex is like to wear and wash? I've done a video here, or Lydia wrote an excellent blog for you
If you're a latex fan then you'll know that making latex garment is a slow, zen-like process of carefully and precisely bonding seams together using glues and solvents, which is practically an art form in itself. As each garment is hand-made anyway, Rose and I have agreed to do these garments made-to-measure, so please expect to need a tape measure, fill in a form, and give us about 8 weeks to finish your item.