Kiss Me Deadly
Kiss Me Deadly Retro Classics Ivory Doren Bra S-2XL
Over the last year or so the factory have gotten confused, and now we have some of ivory styles with satin panels and some without and the bow situation is . . . may contain bows. Or mayn't.
I give up and am clearing out these styles and will be moving to make the ivory styles consistent with the black version so that we don't end up here again! Just please don't ask me to sort through everything and count bows. Please.
- Bullet-bra inspired softcup bra in Boselli satin
- Lightly padded with a thick elastic underbust band to provide lift and support (but not separation)
- Satin overlay centre, powermesh sides
- No cup shape - more like the top of a very tailored dress with secret support - so S-XL sized.
- Triangle cut-out in the cradle, like vintage bras
- Plastic side bones
- Wide straps and deep hook and eyes
- May or may not have any tiny bows, depending on who was in charge the day they were finished
- Made in the EU
- Broadly speaking if you take a 32 in KMD or PP (a 28 in Katherine Hamilton) then you'd usually be a Small, a 34/30 would often be a medium, and so on
- If an A cup go a size down, if DD/E go up